All houses are dark until the mother wakes up.
- Khalil Gibran
Rediscovering Deeper Connections
I see you, and I want to celebrate you for all that you do.
In the whirlwind of life, you meticulously attend to every detail that keeps your family's world turning. It's awe-inspiring, and you should be proud of yourself.
Amidst the beautiful chaos, can you relate to any of these feelings?
- Do you find yourself perpetually fatigued?
- Is your mind a carousel of never-ending thoughts?
- Do you sometimes sabotage your own well-being?
- Does the burden of mom guilt weigh heavy on your heart?
- Are anxiety, overwhelm, anger, or loneliness knocking at your door?
- Do you sense a gap in your connection with your children?
Recognize the importance of rediscovering your balance.
If any of these resonate with you, I want you to know you're not alone, and this is the right place for you.
With warmth and understanding,
Feel free to email me at
for any questions.
The missing piece is JUDGEMENT-FREE FULL BODY LISTENING!
It sounds simple, but when a mom has a thousand to-do lists running in her head, it is very difficult to be fully present with our children. Before we know it our mind is off planning another grocery trip!
This is when the Mother’s Love Group Program comes in.
I have created a 6 month program to teach you to practice Full Body Listening with your Children.
Full body listening sounds easy but it takes time to implement. As you practice ancient tools, you will find that you become a really good listener to not only others but also to your own body, mind and intuition.
Your Takeaways from the Program
- Experience ancient tools to invite contentment, joy and peace into your life
- Recognize signs of imbalance within yourself and how to correct them
- Create your own toolbox of Ayurvedic, Yogic and Sound Healing tools which you can use as and when you need them
- Enjoy sustained energy throughout the day
- Craft your unique daily routine and sadhana practice aligned with Mother Nature
- Learn to connect with yourself and release what doesn’t serve you
- Improve your capacity to listen and build connections with your child
Envision a day where your energy is carrying you effortlessly through each moment. You reclaim time for yourself, focusing with a clear and calm mind.
When you, as a mom, find contentment and purpose, your parenting blossoms from a place of love and connection.
- Your mind feels calmer and you can focus better.
- You start feeling happy and joyful and your family can feel it too.
- You start connecting deeply with your children and have the energy to be the mom you want to be. A home filled with love and tranquility benefits every member of the family - moms, partners, and children alike.
- Your ability to parent with love and connection is profoundly enhanced. It's like a beautiful ripple effect, positively touching the lives of your entire family.